Do you constantly hear ringing noises in your ears, even when there’s nothing making that sound? This is one of the symptoms of tinnitus. This disorder is characterized by incessant ringing, buzzing, and other annoying noise that interfere with your hearing. Tinnitus is more than just annoying – it can also be dangerous. Imagine that you’re crossing the street and you can’t hear a car coming at you. The driver of that car is honking their horn, but you don’t hear them because of your tinnitus. This is a dangerous situation. Thankfully, there might be an all-natural cure, thanks to a dietary supplement made by Phytage Labs. It’s called Tinnitus 911. The real question is – does Tinnitus 911 work? That’s what we’re going to find out. In this review, we’ll thoroughly investigate this all-natural remedy to see if it does what it claims. In the end, we’ll give out final recommendation.
The Problem and Solution
Tinnitus 911 was created by Charlie Gaines. He began suffering from tinnitus one day, seemingly out of the blue. He heard a screeching sound that reminded him of fingernails on a chalkboard. He asked his wife, alarmed, what that noise was, but she hadn’t heard anything. Sometime later, Charlie Gaines ended up at his doctor’s office. After a thorough round of hearing tests, his doctor told him that there was nothing wrong with his ears, despite the fact that Charlie kept hearing those screeching noises. There wasn’t anything that his doctor could do, and the noise was making him crazy. So, he started looking for a solution. This how Phytage Labs Tinnitus 911 was born.
After trying numerous prescription medications – none of which worked and most had horrific side effects – Charlie Gaines was truly worried that there was something wrong with his brain. He had to find a way to stop his tinnitus. Some of the things that he tried included acupuncture, meditation, massages, even other all-natural remedies. Then, one day he received an email from Dr. Edmond Healy. He wanted to meet with Charlie Gaines in person. Dr. Edmond Healy was rather paranoid at their first meeting. He was afraid that Charlie Gaines had a wire on him or had been followed. As Dr. Healy began to spoke, Charlie realized why he was so paranoid – he had cured his own tinnitus with help from a secret government agency. Apparently, a number of important people who worked for the government had suffered from tinnitus. It was giving them dementia and Alzheimer’s. However, thanks to the cure that they had shared with Dr. Healy, his tinnitus was reversed and his memory improved. Charlie Gaines took this secret government cure and turned it into Tinnitus 911.
What Is It? What’s In It? How Does Tinnitus 911 Work?
Tinnitus 911 is a dietary complement designed to enhance Genius functioning and reverse tinnitus. It includes a range of effective ingredients, beginning with hibiscus and Hawthorne berry. Both of these have a tremendous impact on the frightened system. The first ingredient calms the apprehensive system. The latter is precise for panic attacks. They are each a effective section of this ear ringing remedy formula. Niacin is some other vital ingredient. This one has the capacity to calm down the intelligence and reverse years well worth of talent damage. It can additionally assist you sleep higher at night. Tinnitus 911 also contains garlic, which is a known dementia fighter. Other ingredients in Phytage Labs Tinnitus 911 include Buchu leaves, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6. Charlie Gaines called these the “steroids for the brain.” Why? Because they can actually make it grow in size. All of those brain cells that you haven’t used in years will begin to function properly again. Last but not least are three very powerful antioxidants – juniper berries, green tea, vitamin C, and uva ursi. These fight inflammation and get rid of the free radicals that cause aging. Combined, they also get rid of the effects of tinnitus. This makes them an important part of the Tinnitus 911 formula.
Tinnitus 911 is a dietary supplement that should be taken twice a day for at least 30 days. It comes in capsule form and should be taken with a full glass of water. After this point, according to the Tinnitus 911 website, you should see the effects of the many antioxidants and useful ingredients in this supplement. However, the Tinnitus 911 website points out that it may take longer to have an effect, and in order to keep the tinnitus away for good, you might have to keep taking this powerful ear ringing relief formula. According to Charlie Gaines, the formula that he concocted under the watchful eye of Dr. Healy became Tinnitus 911, and it worked for him.
Is There Any Research to Back Up Phytage Labs Tinnitus 911 Claims?
Green tea and vitamin C are known to be very powerful antioxidants. Studies have proven that this is true. It’s also true that tinnitus is a medical condition with no known underlying cause. According to medical websites, tinnitus is actually a symptom of what could be several diseases, all of which center around the brain. In order to “cure” tinnitus, those underlying causes need to be dealt with. In some cases, if the issue is found to be cardiovascular in nature, the best treatment is Hawthorne berry. This all-natural ingredient is used to treat high and low blood pressure, as well as chest pain and congestive heart failure. So yes, it can actually help tinnitus. On top of this, Niacin, another component of Tinnitus 911 can decrease terrible cholesterol. When these components are blended into one effective dietary supplement, it’s very real that they may additionally be in a position to assist tinnitus.
What Are The Pros and Cons Of Phytage Labs Tinnitus 911?
There are pros and cons to just about every dietary supplement on the market. Tinnitus 911 is no exception. Some of these are:
- Phytage Labs Tinnitus 911 contains a number of all-natural ingredients that are good for you
- Some of the ingredients in Tinnitus 911 have proven cardiovascular benefits
- This ear ringing relief formula is easy to take since it comes in the form of capsules
- Phytage Labs Tinnitus 911 formula isn’t covered by standard health insurance plans
- You should always see a doctor before starting to take any all-natural supplements
- According to the Tinnitus 911 website, it may take some time before you see any improvement – your tinnitus may stick around for a bit
Who Makes Tinnitus 911?
Tinnitus 911 is made by Phytage Labs. Phytage Labs makes a number of dietary supplements that are sold around the world. There are three different companies under the Phytage Labs name and all are based in California. All of these companies have plenty of experience with processing herbs and other compounds to make all-natural remedies. Tinnitus 911 is just one of their products. Phytage Labs was chosen to create this ear ringing relief formula because of their expertise in formulating and processing other all-natural remedies. Plus, Charlie Gaines trusted them to keep the formula a secret – at least, until he marketed Tinnitus 911 to the rest of the world. After all, there was a reason why Dr. Healy wanted to meet with him in secret.
Dr. Healy is the individual who advised Charlie Gaines in the proper path in order to deal with his tinnitus. However, Charlie Gaines is the one who developed the system that’s now bought as Tinnitus 911. Thankfully, he selected a lab with a tremendous recognition to make his supplement. When it comes to all-natural dietary supplements, it’s all about the first-class of the substances and the purity of the processing. Otherwise, you may give up up with a complement that isn’t what it claims to be. That isn’t the case with Tinnitus 911.
After going over all of the evidence, along with Charlie Gaines’ story about his assembly with Dr. Healy, we’ve come to the conclusion that Tinnitus 911 does certainly comprise a quantity of substances that have regarded fitness benefits. Some of them, such as Hawthorne berry and niacin are regarded to assist the cardiovascular system. Others, like diet C, are antioxidants. There is depended on clinical science literature that explains the usefulness of these compounds. When you take Tinnitus 911, you are consuming a components with these benefits. In all, we consider that you ought to attempt Tinnitus 911 if your tinnitus has reached the factor the place it’s using you crazy. All orders come with a free delivery and a 90-day, iron clad, money-back assurance PLUS $100 if you are unhappy for any reason
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website