There is a boldness and mind-set that comes alongside with each and every male enhancement product’s claims and advertising and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and influence of the product in query and frequently is the first step in anyone identifying whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out particularly surely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a tougher erection, bounce begin your libido, raise your staying power, extend pleasure all around, and improve your self assurance so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they endorse that you will now not see a lot of whatever by using way of outcomes for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a notable increase in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t clearly make any section of your physique grow. A good pill can improve libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, but it won’t make you actually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is now not the first tablet to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I be counted it as one strike towards for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide through way of L-Arginine, making it efficiently act as a time launch components for growing blood float for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may additionally make bigger the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to hold your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an vital mineral to the method of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood glide and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, even though no research have established this.
The lively molecule in Longan looks comparable to these in the Racetam family, which may be the cause it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat fevers and “nourish the yin while subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if no longer the equal as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to supply amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized components are greater effortlessly absorbed into your device , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s proper that higher absorption is key to a appropriate supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The endorsed dose is two pills taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I locate this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline includes caffeine.
It likely potential there’s no longer a complete lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probably keep you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few one of a kind approaches to go, relying on what us of a you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely bought there.
Its foremost supply is an on line keep referred to as Magic Potions.
They sell fitness and splendor merchandise all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will fee about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may additionally be greater about advertising than about giving viable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The charge is life like – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise proper boom of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a tablet can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s capability to be trusted.
- The components consists of a few “odd” substances with questionable advantages as properly as a sure “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two drugs at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no purpose to consider BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we choose greater than secure from our supplements; we prefer effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a exact ingredient, however it can’t lift an complete complement and supply such a huge vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can supply greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and basic sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing demonstrated to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a clinical circumstance and/or take medications, you want to test with your physician about what dietary supplements may additionally intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website